A hernia is a hole in the muscular abdominal wall. It can be located in many locations. The most common locations are the groin area (inguinal or femoral hernia) and in the belly button (umbilical hernia). The hernia can cause discomfort or possibly even emergency issues because of the possibility of the intestine getting caught in and squeezed by the hernia hole.
- Get on FL-618 Toll E/Selmon Expressway
- Take Exit 15A to merge onto I-75 S toward Naples
- Take Exit 210 to merge onto FL-780 W/ Fruitville Road
- Turn left onto N Washington Blvd
- Turn right onto Mound St.
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto S. Osprey Ave.
- Turn left and your destination will be on the right.