A hernia is a hole in the muscular abdominal wall. It can be located in many locations. The most common locations are the groin area (inguinal or femoral hernia) and in the belly button (umbilical hernia).
A hernia can cause discomfort or even emergency issues because of the possibility of the intestine getting caught in and squeezed by the hernia hole.
- Get on I-75 N from Goodlette Rd S/Goodlette-Frank Rd and Golden Gate Pkwy
- Follow I-75 N to State Hwy 758/Bee Ridge Rd
- Take exit 207 from I-75 N
- Turn left onto State Hwy 758/Bee Ridge Rd
- Turn right onto S Tamiami Trail
- Turn left onto Floyd St
- Make 2 rights and your destination will be on the right.