A hernia is a hole in the muscular abdominal wall. It can be located in many locations. The most common locations are the groin area (inguinal or femoral hernia) and in the belly button (umbilical hernia). The hernia can cause discomfort or possibly even emergency issues because of the possibility of the intestine getting caught in and squeezed by the hernia hole.
- Get on I-275
- Take I-275 S and merge onto I-175
- Take Exit on the left onto I-275 S toward Bradenton
- Take exit 5 for US-19S toward Palmetto/Bradenton
- Keep left to continue on US-301 S
- Turn right onto Mound St.
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto S Osprey Ave
- Turn left after Prospect St and your destination will be on the right.