Practice Limited to Hernia Surgery and Abdominal Wall Reconstruction
Assists with over 650 operations annually for hernia repair or abdominal wall reconstruction
Ralph has 27 years of surgical experience including General, Vascular, and Open Heart, including tenure at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation.
He has been assisting Dr. Yunis with complex hernia surgeries since 2006. His expert and compassionate care leaves a lasting impression on his patients.
Ralph’s extensive experience assisting in Open Heart and Vascular Surgery enhances his performance beyond his peers. His experience in taking care of critically ill patients adds a unique degree of safety to the Center for Hernia Repair Team.
Education and Associations
- Fellow of The American Academy of Physician Assistants
- NCCPA Certified since 1989
- Graduate of Cuyahoga Community College, Physician Assistant Program
- Graduate of Akron University, Bachelor of Science
- Attends courses annually in Laparoscopic Inguinal and Ventral Hernia Repair.